I wrote,
@  Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Have you ever thought of something? If you were to choose the person you love and your best friend, who would you choose? For me, I certainly choose my friend because they will be the one that will support me till the end as in for now. I mean we are too young to talk about marriage and if we really have a boyfriend now, how sure/ certain that you will last with him? So isn’t best friend a better choice?
And I think my Irene is suffering. I can see that she is less cheerful, and even she smile, I guess she is just trying her best to make me less worry for her. She always places others before herself and not sparing thoughts for herself. She is simply kind in nature, that’s make her so attractive to us. Recently she got a lot of troubles, I really feel sad for her. I wanted to help but she rejected the offer. Doesn’t matter as long as she is happy, I will be too.
Nana feeling upset too, I supposed but I know she miss me. And shu shu didn’t come school today, she’s sick. Get well soon!

Posted by Choonni at 10:01 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter