I wrote,
@  Wednesday, January 31, 2007

For some reasons, I told him I played a prank on him. But actually I didn’t. For whatever sake I just told him that, he got angry. I know he will be angry but isn’t it better? So that he won’t be guilty for making me angry that day! At least I don’t wanna make him always guilty because of that day. Doesn’t matter, he won’t know the answer. So let him be angry now rather than he’s guilty right?
Tis is what he said.
i am sry that, this isnt a joke that i can take with.

I meant no harm

Posted by Choonni at 11:43 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter