I wrote,
@  Sunday, January 28, 2007

For once, I stayed at home doing housework. I mean just tidying my cupboard only which I used about 4 hours just folding and throwing away unwanted clothes. Supposedly meeting shu shu today but then she might be going to JB and I also have to find time doing some spring cleaning, ended up not meeting but we have been going to school late together. We rather be late to have our breakfast than go school early to listen to the faci opening speech of that day.
I told nana and Karen about me having a crush with him. He’s sad today which affected me a little, just a little. I am rather happy because of the reason why he’s sad. I admit I’m evil, but when girls are in love, we tend to be selfish. You can’t expect us to share the person we like with other girls, that’s sounds ridiculous. Because we want him to love us whole heartedly, no third parties nor admirer too.
However having crush comes and goes fast for me so it’s impossible. LALALALALALA, in stress free mode

Posted by Choonni at 8:57 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter