I wrote,
@  Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Everything is fine, just perfect for now. I come to realise that i was kinda stupid to be so stress. I shall listen to what you say, it was rather scolding rather than you comforting me. I woke up! Thanks ya for at least I know you will be there for me, I guess you were right to say those things to me. It didn;t just happened once yet twice so I roughly got what you were trying to imply.

I am fine in school. Mitchell was like asking me what happened yesterday, she's such a nice gal, i told her nothing, thanks for ya concern. TOday my group members are Irene (my gf), shi shi, deedee and my FAVOURITE WAD WAD. He is such a nice guy, probably he is the best with me in class because we simply like to joke around and make fun of others and coincidenlly our joke TARGET always happened to be the same person. It's so nice if him. Wad wad is like a durain, thorns outside but soft and nice inside though i hate durains. He is the only durian i love the most. He left half way because he got to attend a funeral. Doesn't matter because i am not alone.
I guess i am the only group members awake because they were asleep, so soundly. Didn't want to wake them up.

Oh ya and Cheryl songs was so nice, she got a nice voice indeed. Our compeition is drawing near, will we win? Hopefully yes since all of us are so BHB. Win win win.

And my dear, dun feel hurt. Is not worth it, I know you feel so hurt but then come to think about it, don't you think is the best choice now? To open out yourself and not always think back to the past. I am sure there's many reason to leave the state you are in now and move on! Just remember I will be there for you:
失去了曾经的拥有在你离开以后带走了笑容只留下寂寞忘了幸福是什么-->best describe you

Posted by Choonni at 12:33 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter