Back to the issue that I have a crush on him; I realized it’s gone today, finally. He’s too not my type and I believe it will be that unfair to the both of us if I didn’t let go. I knew he’s not for me, likewise I am not too. He simply got someone he likes and for me, I guessed he came at the right time but probably not the right person. I told Lynna about him and she gave me a lot of comments, of course about saying how stupid I was and stuffs. Seriously I think she’s the only one that made me change my mind fast because she know me well and she knew what I was thinking. I was just hoping that someone would tell me what I thought as in a reconfirmation of my answer.
I admit there’s actually a reason why I have a crush on him. That would be Louis, that’s the only reason I could think of, and it’s definitely not an excuse. Louis is really a good catch, I fall for him because he is damn my type. I even told my friends even if one day I stop liking him, I still want to be with him because the fact he’s really a nice guy. Ya I might not know his everything but there’s this something that made me so attracted to him. And there’s a saying that there’s no reason why you love a person and beauty comes from the eyes of the beholder.
I believe I will find someone whom I love one day. Just like how shu shu love Jeremy! I admire her love towards him, her determination of waiting for him, her strong mindset of thinking he will be back, her sweet memories that she couldn’t forget, her willingness to do everything for him, her soft heart that keeps the relationship living, her jealously that she would turn it even into something nice too. She’s great!
Posted by Choonni at 12:51 AM.